Tuesday, July 3, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses the other side of vigilance is high

One can not stay. In front of me,oakley sunglasses, a total of 11 individuals,cheap oakley sunglasses, the expression in addition to the four Russian instructors still pout remaining seven individuals face an allegiance to die. I am very satisfied with their performance, and last submissive, these people have had some guts.
Paused, then said: counterparts of the three people because the disappearance of a while ago, the other side of vigilance is high, and therefore not allowed to any errors. Here, I slowed down the rate of speech, and said coldly: Then from the table, I come up with a few Sapporo's urban traffic map, thrown on the table and said: a the rattan guitar pub, the time I will be there for you. Such as they bean to read a map, I then said: Maruo each with a group as a second echelon, and subsequent follow-up cover. Sasaki, three to go with Miyamoto and Matsumoto monitor Sapporo police stations, movement immediately reported. action scheduled for three o'clock, two o'clock, so must be a collection of finished until half past two, but not allowed to advance. understand it? I gently waved, said: People have to leave, study, only four Russian special forces, the Russian said: Four neat respect a military salute, a loud voice replied: I secretly sighed a breath, and such men is what I really need Japanese monkeys are only equipped to do the cannon fodder. Just since living in Japan had to use the Japanese, which is called barbarians to control barbarians. Moreover, foreigners in Japan is too conspicuous, the fewer the better, said many people have actually too conspicuous, and bad things.
The next afternoon, four o'clock, I took four Russian special forces drove the Sapporo. I parked my car in front of the vine guitar pub, and then observed the situation around. Very remote, very few pedestrians on the road, the pub is also open the door. Until half past five or so, a young talent ready to open the door.
I am a wink, four special forces immediately from the car and go straight to the young man. Young is whistled ready to take off the wood on the windows, a few people frame into the house. I also followed under the car and went in, shoving the closed sign hanging on the door handle.
I turn on the light and saw just young people has become a corpse, being tucked behind the counter. I walked over, throw out a bottle of vodka from the bar where the four Russians, but they did not drink, I know, they are afraid of drinking mess things up, but also want to

No comments:

Post a Comment